Padstow Pre-school – Data protection Statement
When a child is registered at Padstow Pre-school parents and carers will be asked for certain personal information. This information could be used to assess entitlement for Early Years funding, pupil premium or any other funding from the Department of Education to support a child at the pre-school. This information may also be shared with other relevant agencies, such as the Family Information Service, Children’s Centres, the NHS, Special Educational Needs and Provision team or any other childcare provider we may work with.
We also hold some personal information on staff, students and volunteers at the pre-school. This will not be shared with a third party without first asking for consent to do this.
At Padstow Pre-school we take our responsibility for looking after information seriously. We follow the Data Protection Act always when asking for or handling your information including:
· Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
· Data is processed only for the purpose(s) for which it was collected
· Data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
· Data is accurate and kept up to date
· Data is not kept longer than necessary
· Data is kept secure against unauthorised access and loss or damage
A copy of this statement can be provided on request.