The toys and
equipment in the group provide opportunities for children, with adult help, to develop new skills and concepts in the course of their play and exploration.
The equipment we provide:
- Is appropriate for the ages and stages of the
- Offers challenges to developing physical, social, personal and
- Features positive images of people, both male and female, from a
range of ethnic and cultural groups, with and without disabilities.
- Includes a range of raw materials which can be used in a variety
of ways and encourages an open-ended approach to creativity and problem-solving.
- Conforms to all relevant safety regulations and is sound and
All toys/equipment and soft furnishings are regularly washed with a suitable cleaner or steam cleaned.